Architectural Planning & Services, Ltd. is a full service architectural firm based in downtown historic Wheaton, Illinois. Our emphasis on combining customer service with innovative and environmentally friendly design provides our clients with full inclusive services ranging from conceptual design, building permit approval and construction management services.
As President and Principal Architect with over 20 years experience, Sam Salahi has worked closely with clients in diverse fields including Healthcare, Residential, Commercial and Veterinary Care Facilities.
The mission of AP & S, Ltd. Architects is to deliver design services that encompass the needs of the client while combining practical architectural guidance with new innovations. This then achieves the best possible architectural design with ideal functionality for our clients.
Our focus on our clients is evident by providing a free initial consultation that allows us to discuss the scope of your project. We then provide a detailed proposal, outlining the various phases of architectural services and related fees.
In addition to traditional architectural services, AP & S, Ltd. Architects offers comprehensive architectural and engineering plans for site, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing projects, as well as landscape architectural plans, environmental studies plans and more.
At AP & S, Ltd. Architects, our goal is to have your dream become ours by creating your vision today.
Our Services Include:
Design and Planning Services:
- Free consultation to discuss the project.
- Zoning and planning evaluation.
- Site evaluation for new construction.
- House or building evaluation for additions, exterior, and interior remodeling purposes.
- Schematic design plans.
- Help facilitate preliminary construction estimate.
- Modify the design plans if required due to preliminary construction estimate.
Construction Plans and Documents:
- Complete architectural and engineering plans and documents for bids and permits.
- Construction Administration.
Additional Optional Services:
- Interior Design and Planning.
- Site and Civil Engineering.
- Traffic Studies.
- Structural Studies and Evaluations.
- Landscape Architectural Planning.
- Bidding Process.
- Permit Process.
- Acoustical Studies